Monday 14 March 2016

some information about Auckland Council


Auckland Council (est 2010) is most properly as you heard has been all one city. This made Auckland a mega city. So what I am trying to say is that Before Auckland Council, there was a bunch of other regions such as north shore council, Auckland city council and a bunch of other that will take to long to get through. When  Auckland council was all created and finalized, they also updated maxx and changed it into Auckland transport. Im going to show you a video about how Len brown in 2011 said what he will do to Auckland in 2030, This is also a little bit like The congestion free network that Transport blog and generation zero have brought together. but here it is.
This video was made a year after Auckland had been all one city. But I just have to say, everyone thinks Len brown is a very bad guy but he is actually a really nice and friendly guy. As I said in one of my recent post's. But anyway I'm getting off topic.

The reason I am glad that Auckland is one council, is because we can things done more productively, more faster and that means we don't have to go to Henderson t talk to the mayor of Waitakere or something. We can all work together. but please, I would love to hear you'r thoughts, please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment